Saturday, February 6, 2016

Bible Time



Through the years, we have tried different ways to incorporate Family Bible Time. This year, I stumbled on a great resource...The Bible Project.

We start off as a family watching the video over viewing the book in the Bible we are going to read. Then we start reading the chapters in the book. Or we mix-it up and find an audio version of the chapter to listen to as we read along.



The kids have loved the videos and even beg me to go onto the next. My 11-year-old even read ahead in his Bible to see what would come next. And my four-year-old drew pictures (with the help of her older sister) as we listened and I could recognize key themes/figures in our reading: Noah, Tree of Good and Evil, Adam and Eve:).



Reading the Bible is so important. There are no greater joys as a mom than to see my children love His Word and have a heart for Him. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment